Monday, July 17, 2017

Mother's Day and more May happenings

Mother's Day was so sweet this year. Aaron and the boys always do a great job of spoiling me rotten all day. I get fed like a queen and got to take a nap! They smother me in kisses and snuggles all day. I really do love being a mother, especially to these three cuties!


Nothing better than a sweet, sleeping baby on your shoulder!

The boys played with my hair and Miles snuggled me.

A 100 mile bike ride up Utah Hill on the way to Mesquite NV. It was BEAUTIFUL and thrilling since I was trying to dodge a storm all day.

Miles was so cute getting all into the basketball finals games with Aaron.


Gavin was adorable on the T-ball team with his best buddy, BO!


Steph gave me this shirt for my birthday. Totally cracks me up!

Finally! The casts are OFF! I was nervous, since they came off right before father/son's campout, but Jaylen assured me he'd be safe.

Shaneen and I stuck to our Wednesday brick ride and it was raining, so outrageously windy- truly an adventure. We laughed so much on this ride!

The wind was whipping my hair around like a whip!!
LOTS of training for Ironman. CAN'T WAIT TO GET THIS SHOW ON THE ROAD! It was quite the juggling act after the kids got out of school! Luckily, a lot of taper time once they were out, but it was a challenge for a couple weeks to juggle everything.

No comments: