 |
| My kids love when the neighor's grandkids come to visit! |
 |
| Family night at Sullivan Soccer park |
 |
| Miles loves this place! |
 |
| Warming up! |
I often come home from work to see Miles asleep in Aaron's arms. Aaron is pretty amazing at multitasking getting work done and carrying for Miles.
 |
| Gavin's track team |
Aaron goes climbing alot with the YM for activity night. One of the other leaders has all the gear and does it for his job, so they end up taking the boys quite a bit.
 |
| It was fun watching Trey play in his final baseball game for high school. He's been extremely fun to train and work with! He works so hard. He was scouted out by a scouts and had talk about being drafted in the 10th round. He's going on a mission soon, so he'll hold off his baseball dreams for a moment, but I have no doubt he'll go far with his sport! |
 |
| I had a blast coaching the Washington rec center track team this year. It was refreshing to slow down, work with kids and teach them the basics of running. I learned alot as well. It was so different from what I usually do. I hope to do it again. I loved having my kids there with me and it was very fulfilling to watch the kids develop their confidence and abilities to run. |
 |
| I don't know what we were watching, but we sure were wrapped up in it! |
 |
| Miles is the sweetest baby! He sleeps so well and conked out right after getting out of the bath. |
 |
| I got myself a new (to me) bike! With the amazing help of Diane Tracy I talked a lady down that was asking $1800 for her bike she bought for $3200 to $1000. I was relieved to have a decent bike that fits me MUCH better. The first ride I took it to Zion's on a 110 mile ride. My butt was sore for sure, but it rode SO much better than my old one. |
Zion's is amazing. It always makes me so grateful for where I live and makes me LOVE being outside!
 |
| Jaylen performed in the 3rd grade Opera. His class came up with their own story. It was adorable. It was called, "The wrath of Foo-Foo." |
 |
| I kept finding cute notes like this from Gavin before my birthday. |
Jaylen was bummed that he couldn't attend the end of school swimming at the rec center since he has two casts, so Aaron took him golfing instead. It was really sweet of Aaron and they had a great time together.
I was asked to come with braided hair to a photo shoot I did for a local company, Ultraspire that sells hydration packs and athletic gear. My neighbor came over to do my hair and whipped these up in no time! It's amazing how talented some people are with hair. The photo shoot was completely awkward. It was a little space and they put their vests and gear on me and would ask me to pretend like I'd just won a race. I'm not a great actor, especially in a tiny space. It was a fun to experience, but was definitely out of my comfort zone. There was 4 of them watching me the whole time and they kept referring to me as their "Nike athlete look." It made me laugh, but was also a compliment!
 |
| Lots of training for Ironman Boulder. Liz is always a fun friend to cycle with! |
Our neighbor and friend who comes to my TRX class invited us over to her farm. She has baby chickens, goats and horses. I absolutely LOVE seeing my kids interact with farm animals. I love having them experience things I experienced as a child and have an understanding of my families heritage.
Miles LOVED it! He sure has a love for animals!
 |
| My cute boys left breakfast out for me early before I went in to work. |
After dinner at Sakura, we went to hike around Pioneer Park. I love exploring and hiking around with my family. These times are when the boys chat like crazy and really talk about what's on their minds. Afterwards we went and tried some dessert crepes from the Crepery. YUM!
I love my sweet boys. They are so cute and adorable. I'm grateful they have a good example in Aaron to follow. It was a fantastic birthday. I feel very loved and am grateful for another awesome year. My thirties are panning out to be pretty dang amazing!
No comments:
Post a Comment