My co worker/friend, Cara, has a birthday the day after mine. She asked me at work, "Hey! Want to go hike Observation Point tomorrow morning??" I have wanted to do this hike but haven't been able to yet. We were needing a hike to prepare for the Grand Canyon the next week, so Steph came along too. It was so beautiful and fun!!

We laughed on the shuttle bus ride up, Steph and I are always running by each other so we hardly ever actually look at each other for a prolonged period of time. She said, "You're prettttyyy" and we had a good laugh. It was silly to realize how little we actually look at each other. Steph is such an amazing friend. I have a blast with her!
![]() |
| Cara and her sister and us! |
![]() |
| Their tricks were SO impressive! |
Weeping rock!
There was an amazing man playing an interesting instrument in the tunnelish canyon on the way down. It had the most amazing sound! Pretty amazing time- I'm glad we did it!










No comments:
Post a Comment